
Wow 2 post in 2 days, will wonders never cease.
So I am starting to work on an Eco-Friendly Project and these are 2 drawings (if that is what you want to call them) that I came up with. I have never been the best sketcher, but again I am trying to step out of my comfort zone.
Hopefully I will come up with some better drawings as the project moves ahead.
The first drawing was done with all chalk and the 2nd was done in watercolor (that I took from the kids art supplies shhhh)
Happy creating!!

4 comments:
I love them both! They are sooo cute! For the children! That caught my eye as soon as I looked at it! Wonderful job!
*HUGS*
Really Cute! Love the Water Color
a lot.
Have a Blessed Week!
now this is fun! Were you going to put it on a cloth tote bag?
Love, Violette
These will be great on the Eco Bags! Have a Blessed Week! Flassie's Fil'a
Post a Comment