Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Mermaid that swam to me and other creative stuff






I received my Mermaid Swap from Ang.
She does Great work I just love the Color. I have it sitting near my workbench on a little easel.







This is the ATC she Sent me also a beautiful piece of art.
Love it.














I took a few creative leaps this past week. First I have attempted to create my own background paper. The pink one is done with tissue paper (from the Dollar Store) Mod Podge and some paper hearts made with a paper punch I never thought I would use. Oh yes and Glitter.

The second one is done using strips of paper and glue.

I am trying to step out of my comfort zone, baby step I guess.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Ang does do great work!

I love to work with tissue
paper and collage.

Love your backgrounds!

God Bless You!