Ok so the kids have been doing great and I think I am getting back on schedule. I have so many plans for my day and some do not seem to pan out. Oh well I'll get there. I wanted to share a picture of Laiken and Patrick on their first day as kindergarten.
Remember the picture of my hand? Well this is what I was working on at the time of the picture. I made this sign for my Mom for her Birthday. The picture of the little girl is my most favorite picture and it is of my Mom when she was about 2 looking out her Grandmother's farm house door. I use this picture when ever I have the chance.
I am now finishing up a project for a Swap I am involved in through http://www.violettesfolkart.com/blog.html . I am very excited and nervous. This is my first swap and I hope my art stands up against these very talented artists. I will be posting a picture of the project after I have mailed it out.
I will be a better blogger now that I have a schedule. ( I hope).
Have a great Day and Happy Creating.

2 comments:
this is gorgeous!!! Is it on a piece wood???? I havne't made your mermaid yet although have so many ideas. What is your favorite colour?
Ang
Great picture of your children! First Day of School.
Wonderful work that you did for your mother's Birthday! I love it! *HUGS*
Post a Comment