Monday, September 17, 2007

My Weekend


We spent Saturday getting Patrick ready to start Hockey. He is very excited.



I also finished my tomato canning. 1 1/2 bushels. I am so glad that is done, last year because of alot of rain I could not get any tomatoes and we really missed them. I canned sauce and also tomatoes, onions, green peppers and garlic (great for chili)





I will be posting some craftier posts this week. I have some projects in the works.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you always make me hungry when i come here, those are gorgeous!!!!
Ang

gma said...

Hi Kel...I came over from Violettes. Looked around your blog and just had to comment. My Dad was a ham radio operator too...we had a room that looked so much like your room....it slowly morphed over the years into a computer room and a storage place where we stored home canned food.
My Dad loved the Ham radio until the day he died at 83 y/o. Miss him...your room just reminded me.
:-)

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Jar Yummies! Makes me hungry.

Your son looks cute in his Hockey outfit.
One of my nephews is in Hockey. He graduated this year and moved cross country to be on a team. I don't know which one. Sports is a bit hard for me to follow unless it is Baseball. I'd rather play though than watch it on TV. I see double so all those people moving at a fast pace is a bit much. Have a Blessed Week!