I have started doing crafts once a week with three 5 years old. Two of these are mine the other is Laiken's good friend that I get on and off bus. The girls had decided last week that they would like to do a mermaid craft, and I said ok but thinking now what. So I put the question out to The Glitter Sisters about possible ideas and Violette gave me permission to use one of her beautiful drawings. The Girls thought it was great they colored the mermaid with marker first then painted glitter all over. They came out beautiful and the girls were very happy.
As you can guess Patrick a mermaid, he wanted a fireman. So I printed him one out and he colored for about 5 minutes and got bored (very typical Patrick and crafts). So I finished coloring and he came back to glitter.

5 comments:
Really Cute Creations the Darling children made.
Have you heard of Enchanted Learning? It's on my list at my blog. They have sample projects on the site.
Have a Blessed Week!
Oh they are really darling! Nice job! And the fireman is pretty nifty too!
Love,
Violette
p.s. Flassie......you are so full of ideas.....you're a true resource!
Hey, Love the mermaids and Fireman!! To cute
They did a wonderful job on the mermaids and the fireman! Thanks for sharing with us!
*HUGS*
They look so proud of their art , as they should. They did a wonderful job on the mermaids and the fire (merman).
Kelly , I received my mermaid swap today. Your art is soulful , keep creating , I loved the mermaid and it brought a message , I needed to hear. Thanks.
Post a Comment