Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kelly's Hideaway Tour

I love my house in fact I have loved my house for 36 years. When I was a little girl I used to tell my Mom that I would live here when I was married. And I was right. About 3 years ago after searching for the perfect downsizing house my parents found what they were looking for(4 houses down the street). So we put our house on the market and moved into my childhood home. Even before my parents started looking for their new home I would tell Ron what I would do to the house and which room would be my Hideaway.

There is a room off our Garage that my Dad used to have his Ham Radio equipment in that would be perfect, and I was right. I LOVE my Room. So I thought I would share it with you. This room has held Girl Scout meetings, and Crafty Afternoon's with my girlfriends kids. And if you look close you will see a treadmill that's right it is also a personal gym.







The perfect Table for Playdoh!
Oh and The Microwave and Coffee maker (very important for late night creativity).









Shelves organized (for the Moment) and alphabetized.












My workbench.









And the rest...

Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to see where other artist's work. Thank you for sharing that with us!
*HUGS*