We have been very busy here in the Ricker household...Summer Stuff. I have not been able to do much crafting lately but I did manage to Paint something for my Craft Room. I LOVE old Cabinets so when my Dad was giving this one away I couldn't help myself.
I am pretty sure that it is an old computer punch card filing cabinet. So I got Ron to bring it home for me and I set to work. I cleaned it up and primed it.
I had decided that pink and brown checker board was in order. I am in love with that color combination lately. Plus the fact that all my other storage item in the craft room are office standard beige and gray. I decided I needed some color.
After it was done we moved right into place in the room now I need to find time to fill it with all the great things I have been collecting.
Thanks for visiting my Blog check back soon when I will continue to tell you about my Crafting challenge (6 months is almost up)
Oh one more thing check out the link to Green Bin. It is a website community Where all the green people go

2 comments:
What an amazing transformation!! Groovy!
Peace n fun, Kai :)
Love your blog!! To Cute!
Post a Comment