Here I am, finally. I have sat down at the computer hundreds of times and drawn a complete blank. Some days I don't even think I could have typed my name if I was asked. But I am here now and hopefully more often, I have gotten alot of great feed back in the past ad that has helped my confidence.
Anyways....
I ave been alittle creative while I have been away. I taught myself to crochet (yeah me!!). My Mom gave me some great hints when I had trouble figuring out why my square was a trapezoid (Thanks Mom). I have made 2 pillows for my kids, a bag for my daughter and an IPOD holder for me. Pictures coming soon.
So now I am back out in the studio trying t get down to work. I have a notebook almost full of ideas. I thought i should start working on them.
But first I need my supplies.... Tea (Sun Tea this time of year), and candy (no chocolate, not a fan, sorry chocolate lovers). Now I'm ready.

We had a craft day once again.
Anyways....
I ave been alittle creative while I have been away. I taught myself to crochet (yeah me!!). My Mom gave me some great hints when I had trouble figuring out why my square was a trapezoid (Thanks Mom). I have made 2 pillows for my kids, a bag for my daughter and an IPOD holder for me. Pictures coming soon.
So now I am back out in the studio trying t get down to work. I have a notebook almost full of ideas. I thought i should start working on them.
But first I need my supplies.... Tea (Sun Tea this time of year), and candy (no chocolate, not a fan, sorry chocolate lovers). Now I'm ready.
We had a craft day once again.

10 comments:
Cute photos of the kids!
Look's like they are having
a blast!
What a great idea to paint
the bears!
I like the hellicopter and
plane too!
Hope all is going well now!
God Bless You and Yours
and Your Creatvie Life!!!
{{{HUGS KEL}}}
A little imagination can go a long way with kids. The bears are cute and I love the colours used on the plane and helicopter.
*hugs*
Sophie
Wow......what a creative family! Yay! Congrats for learning how to crochet.
love, violette
Just wondering how everything is?
I know the kids are out of school
so your probably pretty busy.
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Ohhh double Yeah for you! I've wanted to learn to crochet as well but never really got around to it. Mom's are so wonderful aren't they? :)
The pictures of your kids are adorable. Looks like they love to create!
Thanks for sharing with us!
*HUGS*
Angela
Your probably pretty busy with the kids! Hope everything is going great!
GOD Bless and Grace and Peace Be Multiplied to You and Yours!!!
God Bless and Merry Christmas to You and Yours Kel!!
Crafting with kids...I miss those days. I was taught to crochet when I was young and now I must learn again! I look forward to seeing what you will make!
Hope all is well with you.
Keep checking in even if I
don't make a comment.
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Hope all is well with you and your family?
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Post a Comment