Yes I am still here. I have been working away on some things and learning a new art... the art of crocheting. I will post pictures of what I have been up to soon I have to let the glue dry!! Have a great day!
Hi Kel, It has been a looooooooong winter here in NY! YIKES!!! I haven't been in my craft studio in awhile either. Perhaps when we see the sun shining it will give us inspiration?!?! Hugs NanaE.
Crocheting ~ I want to learn to do that , it's one of my goals this year. I can crochet a chain but don't know how to keep going , my SIL is going to teach me. The snow is beautiful but I'm ready for spring and getting in the garden. Glad to see you posting again. Are the kids still making art each week ?
3 comments:
Looking forward to it.
Look's like a lot of snow. We didn't have much of a winter
this year.
God Bless and have a Fantastic
Creative Healthy Year!!!
Hi Kel,
It has been a looooooooong winter here in NY! YIKES!!! I haven't been in my craft studio in awhile either. Perhaps when we see the sun shining it will give us inspiration?!?!
Hugs
NanaE.
Crocheting ~ I want to learn to do that , it's one of my goals this year. I can crochet a chain but don't know how to keep going , my SIL is going to teach me.
The snow is beautiful but I'm ready for spring and getting in the garden.
Glad to see you posting again. Are the kids still making art each week ?
~ Love & Hugs ~ JoyceAnn
Post a Comment