I made this Fairy Picture for a good friend. I didn't have to buy anything extra for this project and I love that. I used an Picture frame, Polymer Clay, a washer (for the Moon),
Super Glue Gel (LOVE THIS STUFF), and alot of GLITTER!!! I hope she likes it.
I just ordered my Canvas bags and they should be here this week. Thank you to all that gave me great Positive feed back about my "
For the Children Pictures". It made me feel better about them.
I have downloaded my favorite Christmas CDs on my IPOD So I am ready for some Christmas creating.
Happy Creating.
7 comments:
Awesome! I think she will
absolutely love it! Have
a Blessed Week!
I absolutely LOVE it! The glitter is great! I am sure that she will be overjoyed! Thanks for sharing it with us! *HUGS*
Your Fairy looks wonderful.
Did you post pics of your mermaid on the Flicker site ? I couldn't get registered for some reason.
Hope your week is going well.
She's beautiful. Love those leaves.
Just gorgeous, what is your favorite christmas cd?
Ang
That is really, really beautiful!!!
Oh she really is gorgeous!
Love, Violette
Post a Comment